Busy. Active. Athletic. Involved.
A family of 7 (6 humans + 1 canine), the Beck’s have lived in Cincinnati for 19 years. “Busy” may be an understatement as their children are involved in cheerleading, cross country, track, baseball, basketball & maybe even some football in the near future! When they aren’t on a field, court, or hanging with friends, they love to travel.
FAMILY FUN FACTS:
- The Beck's oldest son is currently in Sao Paulo, Brazil on a 2-year mission with their church. To keep him close, the family has green bracelets as a reminder of him.
- Griffey, the family dog, is 15 years old and has probably had the hardest time with the move.
- The Beck's youngest son loves to go to Red's games & collect baseballs.
- Even though they had a finished basement at their previous home, they use this one way more and love playing ping pong & watching games down there.
- The Beck's two daughters both attend Madeira High School. Their oldest daughter runs cross country & track & their youngest daughter is a cheerleader. They both have made so many new friends & love the small school atmosphere.
- The family loves to travel. A map hangs on the wall in their house with pinpoints marking where they have visited.
- The home they bought in Madeira was listed by the Oyler Group & the video (see below) was what caught their eye. Because of the marketing, they decided to use the Oyler Group to sell their home in Milford which sold the first day on the market!